After used DDU my pc started freezing info inside

Flowzor

Post by Flowzor »

I repost because i wasnt clear enough, i used DDU to remove drivers then formated PC, everything was fine till i noticed mouse was moving lil different ''like slower'' or idk how to say but weird movement.

But it's not just that the computer also freezes randomly like each 30 mins or more if im playing games, i have new pc i bought 1 year ago, its a good pc (not the best ofc) but kinda decent, its destroyed i dont even know what to do. Everything was fine till i used DDU and formated.

So each 30 min while im on youtube even, the pc stops for 2-3 even 4 seconds sometimes and sound makes a weird sound, like electrocute sound.

I dont care anymore in my eyes i lost this pc due to this thing, but would love to see a decent answer from a person that may have actually a idea of what's going on.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Ultime

Re: After used DDU my pc started freezing info inside

Post by Ultime »

well first: "i used DDU to remove drivers then formated PC"
the point to use DDU is to avoid formatting when having graphic driver issues....

and second: DDU to not magically destroy hardware, its a software that clean files ( video drive mainly ). and for some reason, you formatted after.

DDU have nothing to do with your computer having issues, be sure you reinstalled windows with the proper drivers ( mobo chipset and stuff)
Last edited by Ultime on Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: After used DDU my pc started freezing info inside

Post by Wagnard »

Flowzor wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:09 pm I repost because i wasnt clear enough, i used DDU to remove drivers then formated PC, everything was fine till i noticed mouse was moving lil different ''like slower'' or idk how to say but weird movement.

But it's not just that the computer also freezes randomly like each 30 mins or more if im playing games, i have new pc i bought 1 year ago, its a good pc (not the best ofc) but kinda decent, its destroyed i dont even know what to do. Everything was fine till i used DDU and formated.

So each 30 min while im on youtube even, the pc stops for 2-3 even 4 seconds sometimes and sound makes a weird sound, like electrocute sound.

I dont care anymore in my eyes i lost this pc due to this thing, but would love to see a decent answer from a person that may have actually a idea of what's going on.
If you formatted your pc / reinstalled Windows, this cancel/revert any modifications that DDU did, your issue is 100% not related with DDU.