Cant install any drivers after DDU. stuck on basic driver (basic display))

Here you can chat about anything as long as it is legal, respectful and that respect the rules
wewereenvied

Post by wewereenvied »

I used DDU in safe mode after putting a new card in and failing to be able to update my drivers or ge force software. after running ddu It seems to of worked as expected but now i cannot install any drivers at all(Nvidia installers get stuck on hardware validation) Windows device manager as per just does nothing. Am truly stuck please help.
i5 6600k
Gtx 970 > 1080

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: Cant install any drivers after DDU. stuck on basic driver (basic display))

Post by Wagnard »

wewereenvied wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:37 pm I used DDU in safe mode after putting a new card in and failing to be able to update my drivers or ge force software. after running ddu It seems to of worked as expected but now i cannot install any drivers at all(Nvidia installers get stuck on hardware validation) Windows device manager as per just does nothing. Am truly stuck please help.
i5 6600k
Gtx 970 > 1080
Hi,
I would need to check your DDU logs first. If you can send them at [email protected]
Also, are you able to install the driver via device manager ?
Also please note that this problem is usually present even before running DDU. It's just seem to happen after a DDU run.Anyway the logs will tell more.
mantom2132

Re: Cant install any drivers after DDU. stuck on basic driver (basic display))

Post by mantom2132 »

Same here did u manage to get a fix?