Which command line options would equal a default setup?

Evernow

Post by Evernow »

Hello there!

Thank you for making this. I am in the process of automating some deployments and am interesting in knowing which command line options (multiple commands are fine) are needed which would equal doing what a DDU does by default via the GUI?

For example I plan on cleaning NVIDIA, AMD and Intel with the appropriate parameters, however even with -nvidia, GFE for example remains. I know that `RemoveGFE` exists, I just want to include all parameters (and commands) which would allow to clean on all three GPU manufacturers which would equal a default GUI run.

Thank you!

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: Which command line options would equal a default setup?

Post by Wagnard »

Evernow wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:46 pm Hello there!

Thank you for making this. I am in the process of automating some deployments and am interesting in knowing which command line options (multiple commands are fine) are needed which would equal doing what a DDU does by default via the GUI?

For example I plan on cleaning NVIDIA, AMD and Intel with the appropriate parameters, however even with -nvidia, GFE for example remains. I know that `RemoveGFE` exists, I just want to include all parameters (and commands) which would allow to clean on all three GPU manufacturers which would equal a default GUI run.

Thank you!
Hi,
Here is a list of the command lines options:

-Silent
-Shutdown
-Restart
-NoSafeModeMsg
-cleancomplete
-CleanNvidia
-CleanAmd
-CleanIntel
-CleanRealtek
-CleanSoundBlaster
-PreventWinUpdate
-NoRestorePoint
-RemovePhysx
-RemoveGFE
-RemoveNVBROADCAST
-RemoveNVCP
-RemoveINTELCP
-RemoveAMDCP

By their name you can easily tell the one default from the DDU options. I may add some more in the future especially for AMD for their Audio Bus , shader cache, AMDKMPFD filter.
berryriddle

Re: Which command line options would equal a default setup?

Post by berryriddle »

Thx you...all clear for me
wordle