Intelligent standby list cleaner (ISLC) v1.0.2.7 Released

Wagnard
Site Admin

Post by Wagnard »

Intelligent standby list cleaner v1.0.2.7 Released

The application will monitor and clear the memory standby list according the configured options parameter you set.

It may help users who have stutters in games when using windows 10 Creator update and higher version of windows (Including Windows 11).

- You take all the risk and consider this application as-is.

ChangeLog:
- Fixed an issue with the "Exclusion list" (thanks to vmech)

SHA1: 1E6DB1340D3635444628BFC5B295322DE1447513

If you have issue running it.

First : Run in a CMD (command prompt with admin privilege) 2 times :
LODCTR /R and reboot

If still not working, we check if you have disabled performance counter and enable them

lodctr /q | find "Disabled"

lodctr /e:PerfOS

Debug Program for the administrators group under local security policies (SECPOL.MSC) is also required. (it's Windows default anyway.)

Probably need a reboot after theses changes if you did any.

Official Download Here
If you wish to help Wagnardsoft, you can make a Donation.
Bitcoin: bc1q5qqjq97c33r46agjareeqjjaf865x6zmtekhzx
Or
Support us over our PATREON page.

Sponsor

Sponsor

exodus1337

Re: Intelligent standby list cleaner (ISLC) v1.0.2.7 Released

Post by exodus1337 »

If I'm using this program for Warzone specifically is there any recommended programs or windows .exe I should add to the exclusion list? I leave this running 24/7.
Wagnard
Site Admin

Post by Wagnard »

exodus1337 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 12:26 pm If I'm using this program for Warzone specifically is there any recommended programs or windows .exe I should add to the exclusion list? I leave this running 24/7.
The exclusion list is to prevent ISLC to purge the standby list (doing it's job) if it detect a process that you added in the exclusion.
If you add lets say explorer.exe, the memory will never clean when you play warzone.
The exclusion is really to be used on games / program that benefit from having a huge standby list and that cleaning the list result more in a performance lost than a gain.
exodus1337

Post by exodus1337 »

Wagnard wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 2:19 pm The exclusion list is to prevent ISLC to purge the standby list (doing it's job) if it detect a process that you added in the exclusion.
If you add lets say explorer.exe, the memory will never clean when you play warzone.
The exclusion is really to be used on games / program that benefit from having a huge standby list and that cleaning the list result more in a performance lost than a gain.
Interesting so have I been using it wrong? Should I have Warzone added to the exclusion list?

I was under the impression just having this running and setting free memory to half your physical rams helps stop Warzones memory leak. Usually without this program running, after a couple hours the Warzone will eventually crash or become laggy as hell.. It keeps using more and more memory, eventually using all page file and physical ram from what I can see. I thought by using this program its purging Warzone thus keeping it under control?
Wagnard
Site Admin

Post by Wagnard »

exodus1337 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 4:00 pm
Wagnard wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 2:19 pm The exclusion list is to prevent ISLC to purge the standby list (doing it's job) if it detect a process that you added in the exclusion.
Interesting so have I been using it wrong? Should I have Warzone added to the exclusion list?

I was under the impression just having this running and setting free memory to half your physical rams helps stop Warzones memory leak. Usually without this program running, after a couple hours the Warzone will eventually crash or become laggy as hell.. It keeps using more and more memory, eventually using all page file and physical ram from what I can see. I thought by using this program its purging Warzone thus keeping it under control?
If ISLC make war zone crash, put it in the exclusion, if not then put nothing on it.
ISLC doesn't free memory leaks.
The exclusion is to use only when there is an application or game incompatible with it. So when that game or application is launched, ISLC will stop doing its thing.