Can't open islc

Here you can chat about anything as long as it is legal, respectful and that respect the rules
VYPlay

Can't open islc

Post by VYPlay »

Hey I can't open my islc for some reason it has been a problem for maybe 2 or 3 days
and the cmd comes with an error message saying this

Error: unable to rebuild performance counter setting setting from system back up store, erro code is 5

Can't open islc

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: Can't open islc

Post by Wagnard »

VYPlay wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 3:43 am Hey I can't open my islc for some reason it has been a problem for maybe 2 or 3 days
and the cmd comes with an error message saying this

Error: unable to rebuild performance counter setting setting from system back up store, erro code is 5
Open CMD with admin privilege and do the command 2 times. Then reboot
VYPlay

Post by VYPlay »

I did everything like you have said to other like type command thing it said successful but still didn't open and I did it twice and then I tried to see if anything is disabled but nothing is
Wagnard
Site Admin

Post by Wagnard »

VYPlay wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 4:32 am I did everything like you have said to other like type command thing it said successful but still didn't open and I did it twice and then I tried to see if anything is disabled but nothing is
As you said, something happened to your system 2-3 day ago.
No error message and the process is not running?
VYPlay

Post by VYPlay »

yep
rhinocerosmile

Post by rhinocerosmile »

I followed your instructions to the letter, entered the command thing twice, and it stated it was successful but still wouldn't open. I then looked to see if anything was disabled, but there isn't anything there words from letters
Wagnard
Site Admin

Post by Wagnard »

rhinocerosmile wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:46 am I followed your instructions to the letter, entered the command thing twice, and it stated it was successful but still wouldn't open. I then looked to see if anything was disabled, but there isn't anything there words from letters
Any error message? Do you see anything in the windows event log (under application)?
heravinluca

Post by heravinluca »

Your cmd promt is not elevated if you receive the following error message as a return: "Error: Unable to rebuild performance counter setting from system backup store, error code is 5" Option 2 should be used if the commands are effective but the symptoms still exist1v1 battle. Registry settings can be used to disable the counters