ddu messes up my internet connection and sound

RogerEye1253
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 26, 2022 12:22 pm

Re: ddu messes up my internet connection and sound

Post by RogerEye1253 »

gol61 wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:36 am
amiga2500 wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:22 pm When i use ddu to uninstall drivers, it does that normally... but as soon as i boot up in normal mode, the aero theme is gone (windows 7 on my 2nd pc) and more importantly the internet and the sound services stop working... i tried to install drivers for both, but it still doesn't work... this never happened before, i reinstalled w7 twice and every time i use it, this happens. And i have to reinstall the whole os again
i didn't touch the settings like i always to, and it worked fine on every pc. Thoughts?Soul Knight Mod APK
The motherboard has 2 lan ports and a seperate sound card. Could the issue be specific because of that or?
I Think It's You Are Providing Information Good.
Thank you for sharing this helpful information.

Re: ddu messes up my internet connection and sound

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

Ani77
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:50 pm

Re: ddu messes up my internet connection and sound

Post by Ani77 »

jhonedk wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:55 am I have the same problem with my Windows 10, I have found that some driver files are left when this problem comes. You also check the files on your PC, then you will not have a problem. thanks for sharing this information with all of us. :idea: FM WhatsApp
Hey, I really like this blog and it was very helpful for me to thank you so much.
vishl99
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 28, 2022 12:44 pm

Re: ddu messes up my internet connection and sound

Post by vishl99 »

nullskhan wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:41 pm
amiga2500 wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:22 pm When i use ddu to uninstall drivers, it does that normally... but as soon as i boot up in normal mode, the aero theme is gone (windows 7 on my 2nd pc) and more importantly the internet and the sound services stop working... i tried to install drivers for both, but it still doesn't work... this never happened before, i reinstalled w7 twice and every time i use it, this happens. And i have to reinstall the whole os again
i didn't touch the settings like i always to, and it worked fine on every pc. Thoughts?
The motherboard has 2 lan ports and a seperate sound card. Could the issue be specific because of that or?
Try using a different switch or cable that is plugged into. I think not. Have been struggling with the issue when it reaches the windows logo, it attempts to load drivers and decides to not connect to that port or connector with drivers. Two cards do not support dvi at present, but other cards work, but only when drivers are installed. of fm whatsapp apk latest, youtube vanced[/size]

ohh, really thank you so much for this information keep share with us, also can you explain with more details.
angel981
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:13 pm

Re: ddu messes up my internet connection and sound

Post by angel981 »

will be a great sound suggestion for you
RogerEye1253
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 26, 2022 12:22 pm

Re: ddu messes up my internet connection and sound

Post by RogerEye1253 »

nullskhan wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:41 pm
amiga2500 wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:22 pm When i use ddu to uninstall drivers, it does that normally... but as soon as i boot up in normal mode, the aero theme is gone (windows 7 on my 2nd pc) and more importantly the internet and the sound services stop working... i tried to install drivers for both, but it still doesn't work... this never happened before, i reinstalled w7 twice and every time i use it, this happens. And i have to reinstall the whole os again
i didn't touch the settings like i always to, and it worked fine on every pc. Thoughts?
The motherboard has 2 lan ports and a seperate sound card. Could the issue be specific because of that or?
Try using a different switch or cable that is plugged into. I think not. Have been struggling with the issue when it reaches the windows logo, it attempts to load drivers and decides to not connect to that port or connector with drivers. Two cards do not support dvi at present, but other cards work, but only when drivers are installed. of yo whatsapp apk latest, youtube vanced[/size]


I was having a similar issue then I watched a tutorial on YT on how to fix this. Now I want to share here, but I don't remember the video title and that's the issueNulls Brawl APK.
Thrthinker
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:04 am

Re: ddu messes up my internet connection and sound

Post by Thrthinker »

Ani77 wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 3:07 pm
jhonedk wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:55 am I have the same problem with my Windows 10, I have found that some driver files are left when this problem comes. You also check the files on your PC, then you will not have a problem. thanks for sharing this information with all of us. :idea: YOWhatsapp
Hey, I really like this blog and it was very helpful for me to thank you so much.
It is indeed the best post that I have ever seen. Thanks for sharing.
Stephen
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:24 am

Re: ddu messes up my internet connection and sound

Post by Stephen »

I have the TUF Gaming FX506LI model of ASUS. And now i'm wi-fi issue..WhatsApp Aero APK The LAN is working fine, but the MediaTek Wifi 6 is not showing on the system tray. I tried reinstalling the driver, reinstalling the windows 11, but the wifi is not working. And sometimes it get the following errors:
DPC_WATCHDOG_ERROR and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
What's causing this?
User avatar
Wagnard
Site Admin
Posts: 1471
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: ddu messes up my internet connection and sound

Post by Wagnard »

Stephen wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:53 am I have the TUF Gaming FX506LI model of ASUS. And now i'm wi-fi issue..WhatsApp Aero APK The LAN is working fine, but the MediaTek Wifi 6 is not showing on the system tray. I tried reinstalling the driver, reinstalling the windows 11, but the wifi is not working. And sometimes it get the following errors:
DPC_WATCHDOG_ERROR and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
What's causing this?
Usually this is a hardware / overclock / configuration issue.
Stephen
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:24 am

Re: ddu messes up my internet connection and sound

Post by Stephen »

So, is there any solution to this problem? mod apk download
Post Reply