Official nVidia Geforce 355.82 WHQL Driver Released !

Wagnard
Site Admin

Post by Wagnard »

From Geforce forums :
The new GeForce Game Ready 355.82 WHQL Mad Max and Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain drivers are now available to download from GeForce Experience and GeForce.com. With Game Ready optimizations, a NVIDIA Control Panel Ambient Occlusion profile, and a SLI profile for the highly anticipated release of Kojima's magnum opus, our latest driver is a recommended update for players taking Snake for a sneaky spin in the coming days.

For more information please visit our GeForce.com article:

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articl ... driver-rel...

A new "Debug" mode introduced in this driver will be useful for users with factory overclocked graphics cards to troubleshoot issues that are caused by overclocking. By selecting this mode, the driver will restore the clock speeds of your graphics cards to NVIDIA reference clock speeds. Please note this setting will not appear if your graphics card shipped with reference clock speeds.

You can download the new GeForce Game Ready 355.82 display driver through GeForce Experience or from the http://www.GeForce.com Drivers page.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: Official nVidia Geforce 355.82 WHQL Driver Released !

Post by Wagnard »

miller wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:27 am Do you know any alternative of nVidia because it's bit expensive. :P :roll:
Hi,
The alternative would be to AMD
Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: Official nVidia Geforce 355.82 WHQL Driver Released !

Post by Wagnard »

billyfowler wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:01 am I need some software to run a video through my graphics card as I have some movies that need putting on dvd. any ideas on what to use or do
You could use DVDFAB. Also , you should have created your own thread as this doesn't belong in here.