Can't Install nVidia Drivers

Here you can chat about anything as long as it is legal, respectful and that respect the rules
tentman717

Post by tentman717 »

Hi there,

I recently tried to update to the newest game ready driver for my nVidia 1070 however when I tried it wouldnt work (through GFE). So I uninstalled GFE and tried reinstalling it to find that GFE now won't install. So i tried skipping that and just went straight for the new drivers and now they won't install. I ran the newest version of DDU in safemode and did a clean, and I also went through and manually checked for any left of reg keys etc. Not sure what to do now, I'm at a loss, it's like i dont even have a GPU in the computer. The only thing I see in Device Manager is Microsoft Basic Display Adaptor, then after I run the drivers it moves to other devices with a ! next to it and just says "Display".

Any help out there? Could we do this via team viewer? heard you guys are magicians :D

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: Can't Install nVidia Drivers

Post by Wagnard »

tentman717 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:47 pm Hi there,

I recently tried to update to the newest game ready driver for my nVidia 1070 however when I tried it wouldnt work (through GFE). So I uninstalled GFE and tried reinstalling it to find that GFE now won't install. So i tried skipping that and just went straight for the new drivers and now they won't install. I ran the newest version of DDU in safemode and did a clean, and I also went through and manually checked for any left of reg keys etc. Not sure what to do now, I'm at a loss, it's like i dont even have a GPU in the computer. The only thing I see in Device Manager is Microsoft Basic Display Adaptor, then after I run the drivers it moves to other devices with a ! next to it and just says "Display".

Any help out there? Could we do this via team viewer? heard you guys are magicians :D
Hi,
I will try to help.
First of all, can you send me the DDU logs? ( [email protected] )
Barrygaday

Cant Install nVidia Drivers

Post by Barrygaday »

my computer has been off for 3 months i just turned it on so i dont think it needs a reboot lololol