[Newbie] Help with setting Driver options

x-gamer177

Post by x-gamer177 »

Hello Everyone,

I apologize if i posted this in the wrong forum, However i wanted to know if there is any way i can programmatically set nvidia driver setting?

I play a lot of cs go and i move from home to lan at several different places and also have a lot of streamer friends who would like to share their gfx card setting with other nvidia users with similar cards.

I would like to build a small tool that would allow a user to 1 click change their graphic setting to the one that is pre-set in the tool (would like to share it with the community, so that anyone can set their settings)

Is there any way to do this? also is there any way to export the current driver settings ?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: [Newbie] Help with setting Driver options

Post by Wagnard »

x-gamer177 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:49 am Hello Everyone,

I apologize if i posted this in the wrong forum, However i wanted to know if there is any way i can programmatically set nvidia driver setting?

I play a lot of cs go and i move from home to lan at several different places and also have a lot of streamer friends who would like to share their gfx card setting with other nvidia users with similar cards.

I would like to build a small tool that would allow a user to 1 click change their graphic setting to the one that is pre-set in the tool (would like to share it with the community, so that anyone can set their settings)

Is there any way to do this? also is there any way to export the current driver settings ?
NVIDIA Inspector is already doing what you are suggesting . You can export the settings too. Give it a look.
x-gamer177

Re: [Newbie] Help with setting Driver options

Post by x-gamer177 »

Thank you, i will check it out.