AMD Radeon RX 570 help

Jelym_

AMD Radeon RX 570 help

Post by Jelym_ »

So I have a raedon rx 570 GPU, for some reason it will not recognize the vega 11 graphics. In device manager, the RX 570 is working and updated, but vega 11 graphics gets error code 43.

I have tried reinstalling windows, I've tried upgrading and downgrading it. I've updated the drivers using windows and through AMD software. Ive used DDU to do a clean install of the drivers and still I have the same problem.

Does anyone have any solutions?
https://prnt.sc/nplq1p?fbclid=IwAR1lfsM ... obeXdSjNXw screenshot of my device manager.

AMD Radeon RX 570 help

Sponsor

Sponsor

farukhcasy2

Re: AMD Radeon RX 570 help

Post by farukhcasy2 »

My main rig has gone under quite the transformation. I replaced my main boot drive with an SSD, replaced the case fans with two brand new fans, and have just moved in to one of the most expensive parts in my build: The graphics card.

Now, The card I decided on is a Gigabyte Gaming RX 570 with 8GB of Vram. This card was chosen after about a month of consideration and will be replacing my Asus GTX 750Ti. The question is: how much of a performance increase will I see in games like Overwatch, and Destiny 2? appvalley tutuapp tweakbox