Need help!! I'm locked out of my computer from DDU

Here you can chat about anything as long as it is legal, respectful and that respect the rules
Sleepy3321

Post by Sleepy3321 »

Hey so I used a DDU, but these guys in a youtube video said to start it in safe mode so I set it to safe mode, it restarted my computer and now I'm locked out it's like it changed the password! And when I tried to enter the command prompt it makes me put in the password for my account, but the password I always use isn't working. Can anyone help? I've been freaking out about this for a while now

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: Need help!! I'm locked out of my computer from DDU

Post by Wagnard »

Sleepy3321 wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:18 pm Hey so I used a DDU, but these guys in a youtube video said to start it in safe mode so I set it to safe mode, it restarted my computer and now I'm locked out it's like it changed the password! And when I tried to enter the command prompt it makes me put in the password for my account, but the password I always use isn't working. Can anyone help? I've been freaking out about this for a while now
YOu may have to use the password that was used when you install windows. Try any of the old password you had.
briskradiant

Re: Need help!! I'm locked out of my computer from DDU

Post by briskradiant »

I tried to boot into safe mode, but once the computer rebooted, I was unable to access it again—it was as if the password had been changed. I attempted to access the command prompt, but was prompted to input my password, which was not accepted. Anyone able to provide a hand? For a long now, I've been completely stressing out over this.