I'm getting a 2070 Super in the next 2 weeks. Which brand would you reccommend?

DamianSilas

Post by DamianSilas »

Hi everyone. This is my first post here. I currently own a Nitro+ 5700XT. Got to say I love the card, from the fans to the heatsink and RGB. I unfortunately have to say goodbye to it too soon. I was an early adopter. I bought the reference 5700 XT and replaced it with a Nitro+ model from Sapphire due to heat concerns. The card is great. But it seems that it won't play nice with my game choices. It's pure headache when I start to game. It would crash on the Elysium DLC in ACO, stutter in Monster Hunter and would randomly kick me out with a DirectX error while playing FFXIV. I've had enough and will switch to green. Here are my choices: Gigabyte 2070 Super OC White, EVGA 2070 Super FTW3 and Palit Jetstream 2070 Super. I'd like to buy the best one when it comes to thermals and fan noise. If you can also give me that pros and cons for these models beforw I jump in that would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Nickybelliya

Re: I'm getting a 2070 Super in the next 2 weeks. Which brand would you reccommend?

Post by Nickybelliya »

My brand new Gigabyte Windforce 8gb RTX 2070 glitched out whilst ... I can't bring it back to the store because It was 2 days passed the 14day return policy. ... I'm just trying to give you some advice to save you guys the heartache that I ... I am going to have to restart this process again, and hope that it goes better .
kimonlope

Re: I'm getting a 2070 Super in the next 2 weeks. Which brand would you reccommend?

Post by kimonlope »

sdzthomas001 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:50 am Offcourse nvidia a better brand then AMD ones because it is more reliable in drivers issues and its updates are also regular soo i recommend you to purchase nvidia only.
I like your suggestions and the combination of the nvidia and amd is good but try nvidia and i10.
It will be super creazy......
Best RegardsFM Whatsapp

Kimonlope
moral12

Post by moral12 »

kimonlope wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:08 am
sdzthomas001 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:50 am Offcourse nvidia a better brand then AMD ones because it is more reliable in drivers issues and its updates are also regular soo i recommend you to purchase nvidia only.
I like your suggestions and the combination of the nvidia and amd is good but try nvidia and i10.
yes I also following
axeleli8

Post by axeleli8 »

moral12 wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:17 am
kimonlope wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:08 am
yes I also following
That's great. Can you share the following page with us? Because I could not find which page is real.
Last edited by axeleli8 on Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
mariaflores

Post by mariaflores »

Based on the options you provided, I would recommend the EVGA 2070 Super FTW3. EVGA is known for their excellent cooling solutions and customer support. It offers good thermals and low fan noise. Make sure to do some research and read reviews before making your final decision. Good luck with your upgrade!
lornaroa75

Post by lornaroa75 »

Congratulations on your choice of the RTX 2070 Super! Consider reputable brands like ASUS, MSI, or EVGA for quality and performance. Pay attention to factors like cooling solutions and customer support. Each brand may offer unique features, so choose one that aligns with your preferences and build requirements for an optimal gaming experience. GB Whatsapp