Laptop Won't recognize graphics card after using DDU

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: Laptop Won't recognize graphics card after using DDU

Post by Wagnard »

jevon_parker wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:03 pm Hi everyone,

After having graphics problems with my Toshiba Satallite P70-A I downloaded & used DDU to do a driver clean up. Once I clicked clean & restart, it crashed with in 10 seconds the same as the graphics issue that I had. I re-booted my system & had a system error, c:\Windows\System32\nvspcap.dll the specified module could not be found. I opened device manager & noticed under display adapter that my GeForce GT 745M was missing. I downloaded the latest Nvidia driver from Nvidia.com & once installing & loading it, it says "This Graphics Driver could not find compatable graphics hardware".
I am stuck with this situation. Obviously my graphics card is not being noticed now. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Luke
Hi, can you provide me the DDU logs and a screenshot of your device manager?
send them at: [email protected]

Sponsor

Sponsor

Nickybelliya

Post by Nickybelliya »

jevon_parker wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:03 pm Hi everyone,

After having graphics problems with my Toshiba Satallite P70-A I downloaded & used DDU to do a driver clean up. Once I clicked clean & restart, it crashed with in 10 seconds the same as the graphics issue that I had. I re-booted my system & had a system error, c:\Windows\System32\nvspcap.dll the specified module could not be found. I opened device manager & noticed under display adapter that my GeForce GT 745M was missing. I downloaded the latest Nvidia driver from Nvidia.com & once installing & loading it, it says "This Graphics Driver could not find compatable graphics hardware".
I am stuck with this situation. Obviously my graphics card is not being noticed now. Any help would be much appreciated. auto clicker
Thanks a lot in advance.
Luke
I connected my two laptops via network sharing (but it didn't work) . After that my laptop (ASUS X52J with nVidia GeForce 310M) did not respond, it restarted. But with some errors. After that my laptop didn't detect nVidia card (detected only Intel graphic card). I uninstalled my drivers and tried to installed. But it occurred error..

"This graphic driver could not find compatible graphic hardware"

Modern graphics card drivers are complicated beasts, sinking hooks deep into your computer. Considering that both AMD and Nvidia’s drivers weigh in at roughly half a gigabyte, they’re some of the more complex software on your PC. They build atop your existing installation, and that’s generally a good thing! It keeps your existing settings intact. But express-installing drivers can cause issues sometimes.