ddu messes up my internet connection and sound

amiga2500

Post by amiga2500 »

When i use ddu to uninstall drivers, it does that normally... but as soon as i boot up in normal mode, the aero theme is gone (windows 7 on my 2nd pc) and more importantly the internet and the sound services stop working... i tried to install drivers for both, but it still doesn't work... this never happened before, i reinstalled w7 twice and every time i use it, this happens. And i have to reinstall the whole os again
i didn't touch the settings like i always to, and it worked fine on every pc. Thoughts?
The motherboard has 2 lan ports and a seperate sound card. Could the issue be specific because of that or?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: ddu messes up my internet connection and sound

Post by Wagnard »

amiga2500 wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:22 pm When i use ddu to uninstall drivers, it does that normally... but as soon as i boot up in normal mode, the aero theme is gone (windows 7 on my 2nd pc) and more importantly the internet and the sound services stop working... i tried to install drivers for both, but it still doesn't work... this never happened before, i reinstalled w7 twice and every time i use it, this happens. And i have to reinstall the whole os again
i didn't touch the settings like i always to, and it worked fine on every pc. Thoughts?
The motherboard has 2 lan ports and a seperate sound card. Could the issue be specific because of that or?
Hi, I would need the DDU logs to see what is causing this. if you can send them to [email protected]
Also when you have the issue how does the lan card and internet device look ? exclamation mark on it ?
Are you uninstalling an Nvidia / AMD or Intel ?