GeForce Experience has the same error 0x0003 even after following the instructions for DDU correctly.

OmegaEye2032

GeForce Experience has the same error 0x0003 even after following the instructions for DDU correctly.

Post by OmegaEye2032 »

I have been trying to get GeForce Experience version 3.20+ to work for many months. However, the admins on the Nvidia Community Discord referred me to use DDU. And every time I use it and the couple times I followed the instructions correctly. GeForce Experience will still show the error message 0x0003. And I watched every YouTube video to fix it, they also used DDU, but for me it does not worked even though I followed the instructions provided by the admins on the Nvidia Community Discord. The only way for me to fix it was to clean install Windows. After I clean install Windows, GeForce Experience would not, I repeat would not even check for updates. And even if I would update GeForce Experience to the newest version, it would return that same error. I have exhausted every option available. Please help.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: GeForce Experience has the same error 0x0003 even after following the instructions for DDU correctly.

Post by Wagnard »

OmegaEye2032 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:28 am I have been trying to get GeForce Experience version 3.20+ to work for many months. However, the admins on the Nvidia Community Discord referred me to use DDU. And every time I use it and the couple times I followed the instructions correctly. GeForce Experience will still show the error message 0x0003. And I watched every YouTube video to fix it, they also used DDU, but for me it does not worked even though I followed the instructions provided by the admins on the Nvidia Community Discord. The only way for me to fix it was to clean install Windows. After I clean install Windows, GeForce Experience would not, I repeat would not even check for updates. And even if I would update GeForce Experience to the newest version, it would return that same error. I have exhausted every option available. Please help.
If you have the problem even after a fresh install, I would check the network side of thing. heck if you are not blocking something with a security application, firewall / router rules, etc...
OmegaEye2032

Re: GeForce Experience has the same error 0x0003 even after following the instructions for DDU correctly.

Post by OmegaEye2032 »

I have added GeForce Experience and all of the folders with NVIDIA in it's name as exceptions in my antivirus program. And it's still giving me the same error.
OmegaEye2032

Post by OmegaEye2032 »

In addition. None of the files in question are blocked by the firewall either.
Wagnard
Site Admin

Post by Wagnard »

OmegaEye2032 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:27 pm In addition. None of the files in question are blocked by the firewall either.
Well, if you have done a fresh installed and it's not working than DDU will not help you there. It's either a bug on Geforce experience affecting your system or a configuration you do after fresh installing that is blocking it in someway or some configuration in your router.
OmegaEye2032

Post by OmegaEye2032 »

I have no idea. I may be tech savvy, but not that advanced. I have no experience in the networking field either. Like I said previously, I have exhausted every option I got to get GeForce Experience to work again. Only one way to fix it would be for me to use TeamViewer. Yes I have used this program greatly in the past for tech support.
OmegaEye2032

Post by OmegaEye2032 »

If you have any other suggestions that I could try to get it working again. Please let me know.
Wagnard
Site Admin

Post by Wagnard »

OmegaEye2032 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:43 pm If you have any other suggestions that I could try to get it working again. Please let me know.
Honestly if it's not working after a fresh windows installation, you should ask NVIDIA again, they probably know what 0x0003 means.
There is technically nothing I can do with DDU to help.
OmegaEye2032

Post by OmegaEye2032 »

I have posted the issue in question on the Nvidia Forums per your request. I am hoping myself to know what the error means. I also mentioned that I have watched every YouTube video on how to fix said 0x0003 error and the videos were no help. I appreciate you letting me know that there would technically nothing that you can do with DDU to fix it. Looks like I am going to have to deal with it for the rest of my life. And it may be for the best.
OmegaEye2032

Post by OmegaEye2032 »

It's been a day or two since I posted the issue in question to the GeForce Experience section of the Nvidia Forums. Sadly I have not got a single reply.