GeForce Experience has the same error 0x0003 even after following the instructions for DDU correctly.

OmegaEye2032

Re: GeForce Experience has the same error 0x0003 even after following the instructions for DDU correctly.

Post by OmegaEye2032 »

It's been a few months since I last posted here. But I found out what caused the error and it was the third party driver updating software. And you were right Wagnard that you would not be able to anything technically with DDU. The third party driver updating software installed with wrong drivers hence causing the 0x0003 error in relation to Geforce Experience. But now I have the same error again, this time without having any third party driver updating software installed. It all started when I tried to install options in the power settings such as High Performance and Ultimate Performance. Little did I know that it caused the error in relation to GeForce Experience. Last time I had to deal with that issue I had no other choice but to re-install Windows and it fixed everything. There has to be a way to get rid of the error without me re-installing Windows.

Re: GeForce Experience has the same error 0x0003 even after following the instructions for DDU correctly.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Post by Wagnard »

OmegaEye2032 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:15 am It's been a few months since I last posted here. But I found out what caused the error and it was the third party driver updating software. And you were right Wagnard that you would not be able to anything technically with DDU. The third party driver updating software installed with wrong drivers hence causing the 0x0003 error in relation to Geforce Experience. But now I have the same error again, this time without having any third party driver updating software installed. It all started when I tried to install options in the power settings such as High Performance and Ultimate Performance. Little did I know that it caused the error in relation to GeForce Experience. Last time I had to deal with that issue I had no other choice but to re-install Windows and it fixed everything. There has to be a way to get rid of the error without me re-installing Windows.
Thanks for the update and informations, I appreciate.
OmegaEye2032

Post by OmegaEye2032 »

You're welcome. But is there a way for me to fix the 0x0003 error in relation to GeForce Experience without me having to re-install Windows?
OmegaEye2032

Post by OmegaEye2032 »

I am getting the 0x0003 error again in relation to GeForce Experience. You have told me that there would be nothing that you could technically do with DDU. Meaning that there would be nothing that I could technically do with DDU either even if I followed the instructions posted in the Nvidia Community Discord as well. I even watched YouTube videos to see how to fix said error. But none of methods worked for me. Long story short, nothing helped. I have lost all hope and better might as well re-install Windows to fix it for the rest of my life. But I need a way to fix said error since there would be nothing that I could technically do with DDU and without re-installing Windows. I need to pinpoint the problem so I can get GeForce Experience working as it should.