ISLC doesn't auto start?

XOBOXOX

ISLC doesn't auto start?

Post by XOBOXOX »

So i haven't used ISLC for some time, because it wasn't needed, but now for some reason standby memory started to pile up again -- very quickly, to the point of 0MB free... which obviously results in a lot of framedrops in games.
However, ISLC will not automatically start, i checked "launch ISLC on user logon (task scheduler)" but it does not autostart.
Also dont see it in Autoruns (although i don't understand how that program works anyway)

How can i fix this, maybe i can set ISLC manually to start on "logon" ie when i log into windows?

ISLC doesn't auto start?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: ISLC doesn't auto start?

Post by Wagnard »

XOBOXOX wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:44 am So i haven't used ISLC for some time, because it wasn't needed, but now for some reason standby memory started to pile up again -- very quickly, to the point of 0MB free... which obviously results in a lot of framedrops in games.
However, ISLC will not automatically start, i checked "launch ISLC on user logon (task scheduler)" but it does not autostart.
Also dont see it in Autoruns (although i don't understand how that program works anyway)

How can i fix this, maybe i can set ISLC manually to start on "logon" ie when i log into windows?
Hi, are you sure it is not listed in the Task manager ? It could happen sometime that it does run but just not shown on the taskbar.
XOBOXOX

Post by XOBOXOX »

Wagnard wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:05 pm

Hi, are you sure it is not listed in the Task manager ? It could happen sometime that it does run but just not shown on the taskbar.
Yeap, its not in taskmanager until i click the exe.

Im unfamiliar with the task scheduler, do you think i could add it to the Windows startup folder instead?
Wagnard
Site Admin

Post by Wagnard »

XOBOXOX wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:45 am
Wagnard wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:05 pm

Yeap, its not in taskmanager until i click the exe.

Im unfamiliar with the task scheduler, do you think i could add it to the Windows startup folder instead?
Yes, you can add it the way you want.