PRO TIP For WIN10 users: Use Intelligent Standby List Cleaner

SkyeJacobs

Post by SkyeJacobs »

Hello everyone,

just a quick tip for all PC gamers in general, install this and forget about micro-stutters and/or constant lag spikes. Turns out on a recent Win10 update there's something wrong with how Windows manages the "cached" ram data, this handy tool will auto-purge that list impooving gameplay experience not only at borderlands but gaming in general.

https://www.wagnardsoft.com/content/int ... 0-released

This is the same guy that makes DDU, so if you can send him a tip. Hes tools are so good and important for us gamers.

Configure is pretty simple, depending on how much ram you have you can play with its settings but for me with 16Gb of RAM i have set it up to auto-purge when "the list size is at least 1024 MB" AND "Free memory is lower than 3500 MB"

1 hour of gaming at borderlands 3 reveals 6-10 purges. Other games like ACO 16+

Enjoy!!!

Sponsor

Sponsor

howardellis

Re: PRO TIP For WIN10 users: Use Intelligent Standby List Cleaner

Post by howardellis »

SkyeJacobs wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:17 pm Hello everyone,

just a quick tip for all PC gamers in general, install this and forget about micro-stutters and/or constant lag spikes. Turns out on a recent Win10 update there's something wrong with how Windows manages the "cached" ram data, this handy tool will auto-purge that list impooving gameplay experience not only at borderlands but gaming in general.

This is the same guy that makes DDU, so if you can send him a tip. Hes tools are so good and important for us gamers.

Configure is pretty simple, depending on how much ram you have you can play with its settings but for me with 16Gb of RAM i have set it up to auto-purge when "the list size is at least 1024 MB" AND "Free memory is lower than 3500 MB"

Enjoy!!!
Is it possible to install on Win 11, this is the latest version.
io games
Swenyly

Post by Swenyly »

Use Intelligent Standby List Cleaner This is such a great tip for WIN10 fleeing the complex
jordanlaris

Post by jordanlaris »

This is a great pro tip for Win 10 users, need to share for everyone death run 3d
jennytrippi

Post by jennytrippi »

too useful, with these tips I can handle any problem on WIN10. So great and need to share with everyone stickman boost
rendybramz

Post by rendybramz »

just a quick tip for all PC gamers in general, install this and forget about micro-stutters and/or constant lag spikes google account manager apk. Turns out on a recent Win10 update there's something wrong with how Windows manages the "cached" ram data, this handy tool will auto-purge that list impooving gameplay experience not only at borderlands but gaming in general.

Enjoy!!!
is it compatible with Windows 11?
Last edited by rendybramz on Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wagnard
Site Admin

Post by Wagnard »

rendybramz wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:51 am

Enjoy!!!
is it compatible with Windows 11?
Yep !