[1.0.2.x] Issue purging SBL with exclusion list

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: [1.0.2.x] Issue purging SBL with exclusion list

Post by Wagnard »

vmech wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:06 pm
Wagnard wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:44 am I found the problem, it was from the way I compiled my code.
You can download the file again, it will be working correctly this time.
:arrow: So far, everything is working.

Today I'll observe more and try to share results by the evening.
Thanks ! I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything is fine. ha-ha

Sponsor

Sponsor

vmech

Post by vmech »

I'm sorry for this little delay. I checked several scenarios, all scenarios were successfully passed, no problems were found in operations of the program.

I am very glad that you managed to solve this difficult, as it turned out, problem with the exclusion list. Please accept my sincere congratulations. :)

PS. I don't want to sound arrogant, but I really want to ask you to slightly improve the program features before you publish the final build of a workable version. Exactly: I would like to click on the cross button in window titlebar only to close the window, but not to unload the program from memory (for this there is an Exit in the context menu of the tray icon, and control thru Task Scheduler).
Wagnard
Site Admin

Post by Wagnard »

vmech wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:04 am I'm sorry for this little delay. I checked several scenarios, all scenarios were successfully passed, no problems were found in operations of the program.

I am very glad that you managed to solve this difficult, as it turned out, problem with the exclusion list. Please accept my sincere congratulations. :)

PS. I don't want to sound arrogant, but I really want to ask you to slightly improve the program features before you publish the final build of a workable version. Exactly: I would like to click on the cross button in window titlebar only to close the window, but not to unload the program from memory (for this there is an Exit in the context menu of the tray icon, and control thru Task Scheduler).
Excellent, I'm glad it finally work as it should, that thanks you for all the testing.
For your feature it should be easy to add but I'll see if it is worth it as you can already use the minimize icon for that.