Nvidia usb 3.10 extensible host controller - 1.10 (microsoft)

Akrovatis

Post by Akrovatis »

I cannot uninstall or disable the driver even with DDU. Windows keep enabling or re-installing the driver before I install the driver manually, even when I select not to Automatically update, following this tutorial https://www.itechtics.com/disable-autom ... s-windows/
What should I do?
I have major issues with my mouse which double clicks and does crazy things. I suspect this driver is the issue but I cannot uninstall it. Please help me.
CPU: AMD Threadripper 1920X
Motherboard: ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha
GPU: Zotac Gaming RTX 2060

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: Nvidia usb 3.10 extensible host controller - 1.10 (microsoft)

Post by Wagnard »

Akrovatis wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:42 pm I cannot uninstall or disable the driver even with DDU. Windows keep enabling or re-installing the driver before I install the driver manually, even when I select not to Automatically update, following this tutorial https://www.itechtics.com/disable-autom ... s-windows/
What should I do?
I have major issues with my mouse which double clicks and does crazy things. I suspect this driver is the issue but I cannot uninstall it. Please help me.
CPU: AMD Threadripper 1920X
Motherboard: ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha
GPU: Zotac Gaming RTX 2060
Hi,
Even if this driver show NVIDIA in it's name, it use the standard microsoft driver.
If you think it giving you issues, just disable it in device manager. This is not a Driver that DDU can prevent to install and it cannot remove it as it is a Microsoft driver.
salmawisoky

Re: Nvidia usb 3.10 extensible host controller - 1.10 (microsoft)

Post by salmawisoky »

Another great article filled with GREAT information Thank you! LOVE the "extra fun" you shared. LOVE IT! Drift Boss