DDU 18.0.5.6 missing files in ONEDRIVE??

Crest

Post by Crest »

After clicking on uninstall drivers and restart right before finishing the application gives me an error message for missing files.
Thing is, the missing files are supposedly in non existent folder such as c/users/ghisl/onedrive/etc..
This doesn't exist at all, whyis it even looking at anything one drive related when it's delete from the computer?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wagnard
Site Admin

Re: DDU 18.0.5.6 missing files in ONEDRIVE??

Post by Wagnard »

Crest wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:59 am After clicking on uninstall drivers and restart right before finishing the application gives me an error message for missing files.
Thing is, the missing files are supposedly in non existent folder such as c/users/ghisl/onedrive/etc..
This doesn't exist at all, whyis it even looking at anything one drive related when it's delete from the computer?
Hi, please disregards the OneDrive, its debugging information and it is because it was compiled from OneDrive on my side.

Is it possible to send me the DDU logs so I can check why this happened?
Thanks

EDIT: From the screenshot, it seems you may have some issues with your environments variables.
It seems to fail when DDU try to open the cmd.exe to stop some running processes.

Here are mine for an example:
Capture.JPG
I will also for next version try to do this differently to avoid issues when environments variables like this are broken.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Crest

Re: DDU 18.0.5.6 missing files in ONEDRIVE??

Post by Crest »

Here you go