Please help . . .

Here you can chat about anything as long as it is legal, respectful and that respect the rules
HAWK7

Please help . . .

Post by HAWK7 »

Dear All,

First of all please accept my apology if my post is into a wrong section.

I have 2 questions please.

1. Is this forum is about Desktop or Laptop PC`s Drivers?

2. My PC system is as follow:
Acer Aspire T3-715
GeForce GTX950,
Core i5-6400,8GB RAM,
1TB HDD,DVD±RW,WiFi,
Windows 10 Home

nVidia GeForce Experience not installing or showing automatically new drivers or giving message about new drivers are available :(
I do that manually via nVidia`s website. Kindly let me know that what I have to do. Or how can I uninstal completely the current "nVidia GeForce Experience" and then install it again?

Lastly, What does it means by Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU). And how to use it? Thank you

Sorry for my poor English.

Please help . . .

Sponsor

Sponsor

tekonnu

Re: Please help . . .

Post by tekonnu »

Does anyone have any other ideas?
Eunan

Post by Eunan »

I have downloaded ISLC and have watched multiple videos for my ram,when I started Fortnite it was running great then all of a sudden I got massive frame drops and huge stutters and when i went into task manager fortnite was using 60% of my memory where it usually was about 20-30%
I have 12GB of ram core i5 8ht gen and intel uhd graphics.I want to undo what i have dun and just have it run like normal.Please
The videos sed cut your ram in half and put it in the first box and put in your amount of ram in the box below it
Last edited by Eunan on Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wagnard
Site Admin

Post by Wagnard »

Eunan wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:56 am I have downloaded ISLC and have watched multiple videos for my ram,when I started Fortnite it was running great then all of a sudden I got massive frame drops and huge stutters and when i went into task manager fortnite was using 60% of my memory where it usually was about 20-30%
I have 12GB of ram core i5 8ht gen and intel uhd graphics.I want to undo what i have dun and just have it run like normal.Please
The videos sed cut your ram in half and put it in the first box and put in your amount of ram in the box below it
To run as normal it is quite simple, just reboot and don't start ISLC. ISLC don't leave traces and is only doing its stuff while it run.
Eunan

Post by Eunan »

Thank you
polawqresa

Post by polawqresa »

Hey, have you fixed it?