DDU 15.3.0.4 Released

Post Reply
User avatar
Wagnard
Site Admin
Posts: 845
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

DDU 15.3.0.4 Released

Post by Wagnard » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:25 pm

Version 15.3.0.4 Released
07/07/2015 Changelog:

-Better Windows 10 Cleanup for nVidia.
-Made the message that tell the users that driver search from windows update was disabled before actually starting the cleaning / system restore.
-Translation Updates:
Serbian Cyrilic/Latin (Igor Precep)
Japanese (DH.Omega)
Spanish (Jackalito)

-Requirements: .NetFramework 2.0 +
-Supports Windows XP up to Windows 10
-32/64bit support
-(AMD / nVidia / Intel / Surface Pro 3)

SHA1: D8127E8655B77C7481A411055A621ADE68413A71

Official Download Here

Guru3D official Mirror


*** If you like DDU and would like to support it, you can send a donation via the application itself. Thanks ***

DDU 15.3.0.4 Released

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

GamingDamned
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:59 pm

Re: DDU 15.3.0.4 Released

Post by GamingDamned » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:01 pm

Also anyone know how to solve the issue where driver has a fault where textures are blurry sometimes. I think problem with Windows or GPU. I tired RMAing it and it wasn't the issue.If i reinstall drivers it's fine but sometimes messes up and messes up texture viewer in programs like OpenIV and games like Life is Strange and such. Kinda pisses me off. I want to get rid of it. I notice also affects my fps. I did a comparison when it doesn't do it in GTA V fps are solid and when it happens they aren't solid no more. I can show Before and After pictures so someone can help me sort this Sh*tty bug.

Here's a example of it working pulled from a site. Lazy to re-install just to show when working:

https://41e7329fa5d293b1377b27fe97de325 ... T1k/39.png

And here it is when F*cked up:

http://u.cubeupload.com/GamingDamned/Bug.png


And here's a game screen shot of the same problem with textures are blurry:

http://u.cubeupload.com/GamingDamned/Li ... 015070.png

And i tryed setting texture stuff to highest in CCC. It's a problem something nothing related to the control panel.

User avatar
Wagnard
Site Admin
Posts: 845
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: DDU 15.3.0.4 Released

Post by Wagnard » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:18 pm

Some system specs would be useful to help.

GamingDamned
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:59 pm

Re: DDU 15.3.0.4 Released

Post by GamingDamned » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:36 pm

Wagnard wrote:Some system specs would be useful to help.
AMD FX 9590
32 GB DDR3 RAM
X3 290X's
1300W
Custom Water Loop

Temps can't be a issue here.

User avatar
Wagnard
Site Admin
Posts: 845
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: DDU 15.3.0.4 Released

Post by Wagnard » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:12 am

GamingDamned wrote:
Wagnard wrote:Some system specs would be useful to help.
AMD FX 9590
32 GB DDR3 RAM
X3 290X's
1300W
Custom Water Loop

Temps can't be a issue here.
Is the issue also present when you turn off Crossfire?
Are the cards also part of the water cooling? if so, it could be that one part of a card (a memory chip for example) is not cooled correctly.

I would suggest to try each card independently to try to find the culprit (if there is one)

GamingDamned
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:59 pm

Re: DDU 15.3.0.4 Released

Post by GamingDamned » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:43 pm

Wagnard wrote:
GamingDamned wrote:
Wagnard wrote:Some system specs would be useful to help.
AMD FX 9590
32 GB DDR3 RAM
X3 290X's
1300W
Custom Water Loop

Temps can't be a issue here.
Is the issue also present when you turn off Crossfire?
Are the cards also part of the water cooling? if so, it could be that one part of a card (a memory chip for example) is not cooled correctly.

I would suggest to try each card independently to try to find the culprit (if there is one)
This happened before water cooling and crossfire. I bought another casrd and put on water cooler hopping it would fix itself. But it didn't i RMA these cards already and that wasn't problem. I don't understand why. When it was on air problem was there. With stock drivers or modded this problem was still there.

User avatar
Wagnard
Site Admin
Posts: 845
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: DDU 15.3.0.4 Released

Post by Wagnard » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:19 pm

GamingDamned wrote:
This happened before water cooling and crossfire. I bought another casrd and put on water cooler hopping it would fix itself. But it didn't i RMA these cards already and that wasn't problem. I don't understand why. When it was on air problem was there. With stock drivers or modded this problem was still there.
Try updating the Vbios and the motherboard Bios.

GamingDamned
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:59 pm

Re: DDU 15.3.0.4 Released

Post by GamingDamned » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:45 am

Wagnard wrote:
GamingDamned wrote:
This happened before water cooling and crossfire. I bought another casrd and put on water cooler hopping it would fix itself. But it didn't i RMA these cards already and that wasn't problem. I don't understand why. When it was on air problem was there. With stock drivers or modded this problem was still there.
Try updating the Vbios and the motherboard Bios.
Mobo is updated and gpu i'm sure of aswell.

User avatar
Wagnard
Site Admin
Posts: 845
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: DDU 15.3.0.4 Released

Post by Wagnard » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:47 am

GamingDamned wrote:
Wagnard wrote:
GamingDamned wrote:
This happened before water cooling and crossfire. I bought another casrd and put on water cooler hopping it would fix itself. But it didn't i RMA these cards already and that wasn't problem. I don't understand why. When it was on air problem was there. With stock drivers or modded this problem was still there.
Try updating the Vbios and the motherboard Bios.
Mobo is updated and gpu i'm sure of aswell.
Only thing I could recommend, is to try the cards on another system to see if it still happening.

Post Reply