DDU translations

Post Reply
User avatar
CrazY_Milojko
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:45 am

Re: DDU translations

Post by CrazY_Milojko »

Serbian Cyrilic and Serbian Latin translation updates for DDU 15.4.1.0 language/options files: checkbox11.txt & checkbox12.txt
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=600 ... 2500842178

cheers!
CrazY_Milojko

Re: DDU translations

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

User avatar
Wagnard
Site Admin
Posts: 1154
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: DDU translations

Post by Wagnard »

I pushed these translation to the svns for the next version:

-Chinese (Traditional) Danfong Hsieh
-Japanese (DH ◆OmegaWBPUI)
-Spanish (Jackalito)
-Serbian (Latin/Cyrilic) CrazY_milojko

Thanks guys,

Danis Miryasov
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:22 pm

Re: DDU translations

Post by Danis Miryasov »

Russian translation updates for (DDU) V15.4.1.1 language/options files: checkbox11.txt and checkbox12.txt :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8N70O ... sp=sharing

User avatar
Wagnard
Site Admin
Posts: 1154
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: DDU translations

Post by Wagnard »

Danis Miryasov wrote:Russian translation updates for (DDU) V15.4.1.1 language/options files: checkbox11.txt and checkbox12.txt :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8N70O ... sp=sharing
Thanks, ill push this to github soon for the next version.

lostprophet
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:26 pm

Re: DDU translations

Post by lostprophet »

Hungarian translation updated.
Hungarian.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Wagnard
Site Admin
Posts: 1154
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: DDU translations

Post by Wagnard »

lostprophet wrote:Hungarian translation updated.
Hungarian.zip
Thanks, I already pushed it on github and will be included in the next version. ;)

danidoedel
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:03 pm

Re: DDU translations

Post by danidoedel »

Hi,

I submitted a PR with an updated German translation on Github.

User avatar
Wagnard
Site Admin
Posts: 1154
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: DDU translations

Post by Wagnard »

danidoedel wrote:Hi,

I submitted a PR with an updated German translation on Github.
Thanks , I'll check this later ! ;)

User avatar
CrazY_Milojko
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:45 am

Re: DDU translations

Post by CrazY_Milojko »

Sorry, couldn't make it earlier, job + lack of free time, here it is...

Translation updates for DDU, Serbian Cyrilic & Serbian Latin:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/em3iyb56jolpy ... p.zip?dl=0

translated and/or updated files for Serbian (Cyrilic):
checkbox13.txt
checkbox14.txt
tooltip14.txt

translated or/and updated files for Serbian (Latin):
checkbox13.txt
checkbox14.txt
tooltip14.txt

reason for update/fix:
complete translation from english to serbian cyrilic/latin

*.txt file encoding:
UTF-8

Translated files are based on *.txt english language files taken from DDU 15.7.1.0

Translation updates tested on DDU 15.7.1.0 & Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1

cheers!
CrazY_Milojko

Just a small sidenote, tip generated via: tooltip14.txt ...should be displayed a bit more, 3 seconds is simply not enough to read it. 10 seconds should be enough.

User avatar
Wagnard
Site Admin
Posts: 1154
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: DDU translations

Post by Wagnard »

CrazY_Milojko wrote:Sorry, couldn't make it earlier, job + lack of free time, here it is...

Translation updates for DDU, Serbian Cyrilic & Serbian Latin:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/em3iyb56jolpy ... p.zip?dl=0

translated and/or updated files for Serbian (Cyrilic):
checkbox13.txt
checkbox14.txt
tooltip14.txt

translated or/and updated files for Serbian (Latin):
checkbox13.txt
checkbox14.txt
tooltip14.txt

reason for update/fix:
complete translation from english to serbian cyrilic/latin

*.txt file encoding:
UTF-8

Translated files are based on *.txt english language files taken from DDU 15.7.1.0

Translation updates tested on DDU 15.7.1.0 & Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1

cheers!
CrazY_Milojko

Just a small sidenote, tip generated via: tooltip14.txt ...should be displayed a bit more, 3 seconds is simply not enough to read it. 10 seconds should be enough.
Thanks ! , ill see what I can do for tooltip14

Post Reply